Saturday, May 24, 2008

Thanks Everyone

Bu is doing pretty good after the implants. He is still knuckling over on his front feet some but he's doing better than before. He's definately feeling some better because he's been getting into so many things these days. Unfortunatly, he's discovered the can jump up onto the countertops again! So, he's back to getting into a lot of trouble!
I'm a little worried about how much to feed him and how much not to feed him. I've switched his diet to the new Science Diet: Nature's Best. It isn't the perscription food suggested -- however, it has the same amount of calcium (really low) and just a little bit more protien. (Which I'm tempering with green beans!) But, it has less corn/soy in it than the Science Diet WD. While he likes the new food, Bu is convinced however, that I'm starving him! I hope that it is low enough in both calcium and protien to help make a difference.
He's doing well with the new house, new neck brace, new life. Better than me at times I think! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dexter said...

Glad you are feeling better, big guy. Careful with the counter surfing, though.

Anonymous said...

Hey- I randomly surfed over to your site looking for great dane stuff. I have a 16 month old black dane and he has that exact same toy! Most annoying squeak EVER. Anyhow, glad your boy is doing better! I'll send good thoughts his way. -Kelly

Anonymous said...

Is that a toy Bu's got, I thought he had an orange..lol.. glad hes on the up and up, you must be so relieved. Tell him to get off the counters before he strains something!..flippin boys