Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yeah... Life is so rough for a dog!

Yep, it's a terribly rough life for dog named Bu... In a fit of self-pity or boredom or rage, Bu's beloved "pacifier stuffed animal" was de-stuffed. Now, other things he had de-stuffed, but his "pacifier pillow" was one thing that I thought we'd keep for quite some time. But alas, there formed a hole...and because O.M. Gus is with us, Bu decided to show off his de-stuffing skills. This is the small mess that the de-stuffing left for me to pick up. Really, I wouldn't care so much if he just seemed even a bit contrite for me having to pick things up for him.

And then there is O.M. Gus -- I'd have to say that this picture proves he's having a terribly hard time adjusting to life in my house. Bu and Gus aren't having so much of a problem now with "sharing" my bed with each other. No, they don't so much mind being in a "puppy pile" on my bed. Now the problem is that I have no room for me. Time to start yelling "EVERYBODY OFF" so that I can at least get first dibs of stretching out. I don't think I'll be cold this winter.

Much love to all those squishy-face big dogs out there....some of us are just complete suckers for ya!



6 comments:

MurphyDog said...

that's a nice job you did on that stuffy, Bu. I love makin stuffy guts go all overs...its fun to watch Mom pick em up!

and hey! I have a bone just like that der green and white one! I dont chew on it much, but sometimes it feels pretty good on my teeths.

Mom really likes that picture of Gus Gus. Its nice to see an ole doggie like him bein spoiled a bit. What a lucky boy he is.

wags, wiggles & slobbers
Murphydog

Dexter said...

It is great to have two of you because you can get away with a lot more like destuffing and hogging the bed. Mom cannot be focused on TWO doggies at once, right? I hope you guys are getting along OK. I am unclear what is meant by sharing.

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

lol fluffy toys dont last in my house either, the boys like to destuff thm instantly lol.
Gus looks like hes pleased with himself for finding such a great home and comfy bed
what handsome boys you have

Licks n leans
Stripe n Nitro

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

So relate to the destuffing.. cept its usually pillows in this house.. Chelseas never contrite but lies there while I pick up around her...

How content is Gus... but its amazing how many danes and humans can fit in one bed.. boy do i know

Moose said...

Total sucker for big squishy face dogs. That pic of Gus is awesome! Moose will go a long time without gutting his stuffies but last time his girlfriends came over he went on some sort of serial stuffy murder streak!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the stuffy, Bu! Nothing like a subtle hint to the new guy that you are to be feared :)

Do whatever it takes to get your mom to notice you, Bu. You don't want her to ever forget who was there first!

Behr Behr :)