Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dog Day Meetup!

Bu and I went on our first Toledo Dog Walking Meet-up... We met some new friends and had a good walk...I should have thought a bit more about how much we were going to walk cause poor Bu started to get really really tired. He's now curled up on the couch as I'm typing fast asleep. Hopefully he won't be too sore tomorrow.

Bu really liked the little lab puppy, "Lucy" -- she was about 7 months old. He really wanted to play, but was also so tired and feet all floppy!

Bu and the Lucy-dog laying around after a long walk. So, this is the update...we both are tired and I'm thinking that a nap on the couch is about right. Still not sure if I have allergies or a new cold but I think I'm pretty beat today too.

3 comments:

Dexter said...

Hey Bu! That Lucy looks my dorky brother. In which case, it is OK to play lying down. I do it all the time.

Slobbers,
Mango

Behr Behr said...

Glad you're back to blogging :)

Oh, even tho he was super tired and "floppy", I'm sure he appreciated you taking him out to be with friends. Gives him some great things to dream about, too.

Behr Behr :)

Randi said...

Aww Bugen - what a great time...you look like you were having a ball!

Love & licks,
Randi