Thursday, April 16, 2009

10 Honest things ...

Just for our buddy Mango....here are 10 honest things about the Bu-dawg and the promise to post a bit more instead of playing on facebook (and working)...

1. Bu has his pacifier-pillows that he holds in his mouth at night.
2. Bu could rival "Walter the Farting Dog" of book fame.
3. Bugenhagen is not getting much go to work with the owner time since refusing to walk down the steps for 30 minutes in spite of bribes, lovies, children, and an offer for the elevator (which he refused to climb into)
4. Bu doesn't seem to like carrots anymore -- instead he just makes a mess out of them on my carpet.
5. Bu has been known to swallow socks...whole...
6. Bu does actually fit in my '98 Chevy Cavalier 2 Door car....but with the front seat down and a lot of folding. (Origami dog!) (Someday a car that a great dane fits in...someday)
7. We miss Mondays in Grand Forks -- Bu at doggie day care, Me at the Mall.
8. The deck belongs to Bugenhagen-the-Great who rules over the yard with an ever watchful eye...when he's not sleeping in the sun.
9. For Bu's birthday we ordered 100 bully sticks. Yes, the dog still loves me...at least for awhile.

and finally...this goes to the picture up top...

10. The best way to talk on skype with my Bubers is just like that... course, I can't move...I can't turn off the computer...I can't fall asleep...I can't do anything....but he sleeps well.

1 comment:

Dexter said...

Bu! We have so much in common!

I have read all the Walter the Farting Dog books. I do not do steps except on my observation deck where I watch the estate AND I ate a whole sock. WOW! We are twins.

I LOVE that picture of you making snuggles. I bet you are nice and warm too.

Working? Phooey. Overrated.

Slobbers,
Mango