Thursday, August 21, 2008

The ever photogenic dog....

"Hmmmm what's this?"


"Okay, give me the carrot already!"

Something caught his attention suddenly....can you tell?
We aren't as exciting of bloggers as many of our friends. Things are going smoothly -- just very busy. Bu so misses his monday play dates at the doggie day care. When he gets the go ahead, I found that there is a play place just 11 miles from here...so hopefully we can play with other dogs again soon.
Let me tell you all, 140lb dog who is bored and wants to play with YOU is a sight to see... or should I say a blur to see and a force to be reckoned with!!! When he has the zoomies...watch out. Lucky for both of us, we are pretty low key. He won't share the couch with me anymore though... If I'm on it, he doesn't snuggle as much. However, we need to re-negotiate the terms of sleeping in bed.
Grace2you, jen.

3 comments:

Dexter said...

Bu! You are back! And you are feeling better, I see. Hope you continue to improve and can fix your foot so it doesn't bend all funny.

It can get boring just hanging out with Mom. Maybe you could convince her to play hide the liver treats. That's a good game.

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

The expression on Bu's face is priceless... Chelsea has just finishe a zoomie with a tail chasing finish... She then bought me her toy sausages...When I said no, I could just see in her eyes that mischief was coming....Bu's so lucky to have a day care near by...Chels really needs to get with some other dogs... Glad Bu is feeling perky...

Randi said...

Awww Bu...I'm glad you are feeling better...let get those nasty wobblers outta you!

I'm sending all my pawsitive energy & good healing vibes your way...

I miss you when you are away!

love & licks,
Randi