Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Prayers Prayers Prayers Please.

Hi all... I've not had a chance to blog for awhile since we were in the moving process. (Ohh, I have some fun photos when my computer gets going later this week.) But here is the Bu update:

PLEASE BE PRAYING. Long story short, it is starting to look like Bu has Wobblers. :( I am terribly worried and wondering what will be next. We are in the process of finding out more and trying to figure out a course of action. Poor Bu is very confused these days. We have our new house...and he likes the yard, but he is very needy these days (I understand dear Bu!) He's been knuckling over and just kind of having a tough time with his feet...and it comes and goes. VERY sad... so, please pray.

Love and Grace2you,
jen.

6 comments:

Clay's Mommy said...

Oh Bu! I'm so sorry to hear you have Wobblers! We hope your momma figures out what to do soon! Our prayers are with you buddy!

Jack and Abby

Dexter said...

Bu -
What are wobblers? I am very worried about you. Sometimes us big guys have issues that little doggies don't get. Stay close to Momma and I will send giant Mango zen your way.

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

(((hugs))) to you and to Bu. Prayers and good health vibes going out, too.

Randi said...

Oh no Bu! What are Wobblers? I know when my brother Dublin was a puppy he would limp like a gimp & my ma & pa would take him to the vet & have expensive xrays' over & over & over & the vet's conclusion was no conclusion...that it was just "GROWING PAINS" of a giant breed pup...

Maybe the wobblers are growing pains? But I'm praying for Bu anyway...

Love & Licks,
Randi

Anonymous said...

Lucy is hoping all goes well for Bu - her master is praying all will go fine -

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Awe that sucks big time...prayers for you Bu boy...x