Saturday, April 5, 2008

*grump*

Hey Mango Man my friend... Look what I gots! Yeah, it is a bully stick, but my momma decided to put it sticking out of the stupid kong bone. I think she thinks that it will take me a little bit longer to gnaw on. Sheesh. I had a trauma today -- I tried running up the stairs and slipped. Fell back to the landing. OUCH! Nothing was hurt. (But, I did get extra sympathy and I think this is the other reason I'm getting a bully stick today) Mom just keeps grumbling about moving and papers and papers and moving and hasn't taken me for walkies for EONS. Well, I don't make suds like you, so I'm going back to gnawing on my bully stick while mom works on the 'puter. Peace my friend -- Bugenhangen.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Dexter said...

Bu -
Glad to see you got the bully stick. I've only had one since pee-wee arrived because I have "issues" with not sharing. However, I have had some yummers cow trachea.

I've been getting short changed on the walkies lately too. What's up with that? Lazy humans!

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

Hey Bu, I left you a surprise on my blog :)

Little Behr Behr

http://behrrake.wordpress.com/

Dexter said...

Hey Bu! You should move to Master Chew Sits! Pee-wee goes to two different puppy schools and there are smokin hot great dane gals at both of them!

Slobbers,
Mango

The Zoo Crew said...

I love bully sticks too but mama doesn't give them to me very often :(

Peace + Paws,

Kai
www.zoocrew5.blogspot.com

Clay's Mommy said...

We never had the pleasure of trying bully sticks. They must be good though...

Jack and Abby

Dexter said...

Bu -
Where you been, man? Are your humans on some sort of pooter strike? You must be getting bigger by now.

Slobbers,
Mango