Tuesday, December 18, 2007

One TIRED dog!

Bu played with new friends today at the Stay and Play Pet Resort. Then, stopped at the pet store and got some love! (And, of course the question of the year -- You have a saddle for that thing?!) THEN, we stopped and said hi to everyone at Karate class! They all exclaimed how he'd grown. Joe and Bu are now able to see eye to eye!!! Then, we came home! I should have been cleaning a bit more than I was I did when he was this tired! But, I'm rather exhausted too. I think we're off to bed. Then, up and at 'em tomorrow! The "grands!" are coming. My poor parents...their grandkid has 4 legs!
He's getting bigger huh? 127lbs last friday at the Vet. The couch is SO his now. Someday when I move, we'll be getting another couch for ME! (or maybe a recliner...or a massage-y chair...hmmmm) Christmas pictures will come soon! Grace2you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Randi said...

Oh Bugenhagen! YOU ARE SOOOOO SWEET sleeping like a little furbaby! I love how your cheeks are all smooshed up against the couch...Good job on claiming the couch, by the way...not an easy task to follow through on!

Happy Holidays!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Anonymous said...

Such a sleeping baby...just want to pick him up and cuddle him!!!!!

Glad Lucy doesn't take up that much room!!!!