Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tall Boy!


Bu is still growing, but it seems to have slowed down just a bit (of course, I see him daily, so perhaps he's still growing like crazy, but it isn't as big of a difference every morning as it was for awhile!) At his last vet visit on June 16, he was 36lbs... I'm sure that we are well beyond 40lbs now! (He's getting rather hard to pick up when he's being a brat!) Just a few more days and then we get to go to Puppy Kindergarten! I'm more excited than he'll ever realize! Hopefully soon, we will get to go to the doggy day care for a few hours too! I need a break and some time to work/shop in GF...and he needs some new playmates! I LOVE how he just throws himself into my lap when I'm sitting on the ground (that is until he starts trying to chew on me. Can I say GRRRRR again??) but I do kind of miss that cute little thing that could curl up in my arms on the couch!

No comments: