Saturday, July 7, 2007

refuses to walk

Okay, my cute little puppy has developed a HORRIBLE habit while walking. I thought that we'd take a "long" walk and return the DVDs up town. Bu was for it. We walked there, and about 1/3rd of the way home -- there he proceeded to lay down in the shade of a tree. Now, I am used to this bad habit...he lays down and refuses to move. But, normally, after a minute or two of waiting he's ready to go. Today, not so much. No, today, I did all the things I normally do... let him rest for a minute...sat on the ground so that he'd move...prayed a lot...Nope. 30 minutes later, we FINALLY got up. This is crazy. When he doesn't want to move, he doesn't move. I can't imagine this when he weighs 150lbs. *sigh*

3 comments:

~Bluey said...

You gotta be stict wif him now...if not, by the time he's 150lbs...nothing''s gonna get him to move...

Anonymous said...

Hopefully Puppy Kindergarten will help with this issue. Didn't you start PK on the 10th? How is it going?

Anonymous said...

I agree. Puppy KG will work well with him. Wow, your face looks very much familiar. My Dane was a clown when she was a puppy and I always had battle marks from romping with her.

Elizabeth & Miss Katie =( Hope it is all better soon.