Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th...


Bu looking sweet...and a close up of my lip.

So, my sweet little boy and I went for a walk this morning. We were called over to say hi to some neighbors and went inside to visit. All was well, but Bu was a bit restless. When I went to sit on the floor to keep him from being a brat, he turned and went to mouth me...but my upper lip met his canine tooth with a good scratch. OUCH! Walked him home and put him in his crate...drove the 1/2 a block to the hospital (because at that point, I couldn't tell how deep it was) and was looked at! They put steri-strips on and sent me home. The steri-strips wouldn't stay and the owie kept bleeding a bit...so after talking to my mom, I found that, yes, indeed, super glue *is* the same thing as dermabond so I glued me back together! The glue didn't last for too long though as it flaked off. So, I will go to church this weekend with a nice red cut on my lip! Thank heavens I don't have any weddings anytime soon. It really was a Friday the 13th at my house!

Anyone want to dogsit for a few days so I can go on a vacation? *grin*

1 comment:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Bugenhagen,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure that you will make lots of new friends here :)

Love
Opy