Saturday, June 9, 2007

Day 76!


Bu grows by leaps and bounds. "Just like listening to the corn grow in the summer!" someone said to me recently! Yes, I wake up to a new dog every day. He's getting bigger and smarter (sort of!) every day! This is him on day 76! It's sometimes hard for me to remember that he's just a very young puppy -- he looks more and more like a dog everyday and he's getting to be almost the size of Tipper. He's doubled in weight since I first got him. He's now 32lbs! And when he doesn't want to come inside, he will throw all 32lbs onto the ground and make me pick him up if I'm too serious about going in! He wakes me up in the mornings by coming and snuggling my face...(and sometimes biting the hair!) I have to admit, it is the best way to wake up. He's not too talkative and doesn't bark all that much -- just when he's overly tired or really ticked off at me! He really likes his beds. It's kind of funny how he just KNOWS those are his. One is in my home office and this one in the picture is in the living room. He's been kicked off the couch these days since he seems to think that when he's up there, it means it is bite and chew on ME time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: