Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bu becomes a big brother.

Well.... there is a new love in my life. I haven't met her yet. I've only seen 3 pictures. But, my dear Bu doesn't know that his life is going to change once again. We are getting a little girl Great Dane puppy!




She really does have a very sweet face. Look at those gorgeous, soulful eyes and soft grey ears!



Unlike Bu -- Who pretty much had his name by the time he was conceived...this little girl is coming as both a surprise and nameless. I've been studying her pictures and just can't seem to find the "right" name for her. I have a list about a mile long of "possibilities" but they just don't seem exactly right. (Requirements: must be easy to shorten or short enough already, must not be a name of a child I know -- too many friends with children to name!, must pass the swearing test...ie "#$@* IT BU , GET OUT OF THE TRASH" long convoluted names don't work, and preferably have some great story or link behind it)

Well, we will pick her up at the end of the month when she is about 7 -8 weeks old. We'll see how the transition back to a 2 dog house goes. I'm not so worried about Bu... But, I was kinda liking not having to be home every 3 hours or so!!

1 comment:

brooke said...

OMG such cute face! Dane puppy breath! Cant wait to see more about your new addition!!