Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Long time.... My Appologies

Dearest friends of Bu, Sorry I haven't updated the blog in MONTHS!!! We've been busy and are just starting to get back into a normal swing of things. Here's the update: Bu continues to deal with being wobbly from wobblers. We've been back in a neck brace at times, had a few more beads placed, and on predinsone. But, he's doing well on a maintance dose of the predinsone -- he just will never be a really stable dog! (Ehhhh Look at his owner, it's okay!) More than anything though is that he misses getting to go to doggie daycare and playing with other dogs.

TODAY BUGENHAGEN the GREAT (dane) is 2 years old! But, it is a wednesday in lent, and I'm super busy today with work, so we won't be celebrating. However, I did order him a new box of 100 bully sticks....to be delivered sometime this week. So, we'll celebrate then!

Peace everyone! Pictures soon.

Love Jen and Bu

5 comments:

Randi said...

HAPPY BURPDAY TO BU
HAPPY BURPDAY TO BU!!!

HaPpY bUrPdAy DeAr BuGeNhAgEn!

HAPPY BURPDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Miss you BU!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Dexter said...

BU!!!! Welcome back! I missed you, big guy. I was so worried about your wobblies. I can't believe you are two years old already. Happy birthday!

I hope to see your smiling face again soon.

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

Birthday greetings Master BU..will be waiting for pic updates.... if my master could figure it out - I could have pics of me too!!!! enjoy your day...Lucy

Trish said...

Happy Birthday, Bu!!

chels and Shioh said...

happy belated birthday Bu from Chels Shiloh and I :)

now for a coffee and a catch up read