Monday, May 5, 2008

Moving Pictures

I know, I was supposed to post these weeks ago... Oh well. This is Bu in HIS bed at the hotel we stayed at on the way to our new house.... Wait for it...
Here is Bu after he noticed that I wasn't sleeping with him. He got up, moved to MY bed and proceeded to lay right on top of my legs and took over! I was tired. I moved to "his" bed and proceeded to fall asleep. We'd been in the car for too long and too close. He could sleep without me for one night!
And, here are pictures of Bu riding in the front seat of my insanely little car. If you feel the urge to make a large contribution to the "buy Bu a Honda Fit" please do give me a call. *grin*
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dexter said...

Bu! Road trip! Of course you sleep right on top of momma. What else would you do?

Mango

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Lol, its getting that way with Chels in the car...but looking at Bu its amazing how well a Dane can fit in your car and your life...x