Sunday, March 2, 2008

Snow Day Play

According to Bu, it is about time! We spent about 20-30 minutes tromping around the snow today. It was a "warm" 25 degrees when I went out -- however, the wind was HORRIBLE. But, Bu was in heaven! He really does miss getting to play in the yard with me. I am such a wimp. I don't like it when it is cold!

But, he got a good hard workout playing chase with his favorite ball -- watching a bunny bounce on top of the snow (Bu and I both sink at least up to our knees or hips!) and just running hard! I, on the other hand, took pictures of Bu doing all that workout!

RUN!!! GO!!!! WHEE!!!

POUNCE!!!!

2 comments:

The Zoo Crew said...

It looks like you had loads of fun in the snow. We didn't get much snow this year so I only got to play in it once. But mom said I need to take it easy since my back legs are "bad." Whatever that means :)

Peace + Paws,

Kai
www.zoocrew5.blogspot.com

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

God it looks such fun!.. Bu's having a ball, Im afraid all my photos, summer or winter will be at the beach...He shows up so well on the white snow...