Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Me and the Bu-burrito!

Yes, it is true -- the Bu and I are getting ready to be moving. Off to Ohio to be closer to my mom and dad and to start a new call. While I am very excited to be starting a new call at a new church...it is hard to start saying good-bye to all our friends here. But, we are staying cozy....and won't it be exciting to see new pictures of a new place? And ... Perhaps... just maybe, there will be a picture of Bu NOT on the couch!

Here is my boy wrapped up like a burrito. He had just come in from outside and was shivering every few seconds...So I wrapped him up and he just stayed that way for awhile. Even put a pillow under his head! What a crazy, lazy, lovely dog! Peace Ya'll!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bu - it's Lucy...so glad to see you like to cuddle and stay warm too.... Thank heavens we will have the internet to keep an eye on you.... I guess it is best I see you from a distance - cuts down on my barking....:)

hate to see you go - but excited for you and the master...

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

laugh, snug as a bug in a rug...Bu looks so comfortable and warm...

jen. said...

MY FAVORITE!!! Bu-burritos! :) Can't get that at Taco Bell or Taco John's!