Monday, January 28, 2008

3 weeks gone...10 months now!

Hi everyone. Bu was at the kennel for 3 weeks while his owner (me) was at a class out in CA. Good grief it was hard to miss him for this long! I picked him up today! He's looking just a bit thinner...a lot longer...and very tired! He had a great time and became the most loved dog there! (Not hard for him to do!) Stephanie is his new BEST FRIEND and even shared some baby carrots with him one day! He was well cared for, but I missed him. I will post a picture of him at the kennel later...and add some new "10 month old" pictures soon! Thanks for checking in everyone! Grace2you, jen.

3 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Hi Jen, glad you and Bru are reunited...give him cuddles for me... :)

Dexter said...

I found your blog when I was cruising Ayla's site. I am so sick of stupid humans saying, "hey, put a saddle on that thing." Jeez!

Nice to start finding some normal sized doggies. I've been eating Back to Basics kibble my whole life and I'm in pretty good shape. I also take Glucosamine supplements to protect my big joints.

Sometimes my Mom sleeps on a twin sized mattress on the floor (usually when Master is SNORING) and once I managed to lie down right on top of her with my most massive hiney on her chest. When she woke up she couldn't breath or feel her arms (and Mango was a bad dog?).

See ya soon!

Mango

Anonymous said...

Bu - tell mom you are ready to smile for pictures!!!!!!!

Can't keep your admirers waiting!!!At least that is what Lucy said...:)