Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ties, Socks, Home...

Where to begin?

1. I went on vacation and Bu went to the kennel for the first time. As we drove to the kennel, come to find out, I didn't let Bu out long enough and he started to go poo in my car. We stopped, it got cleaned, but it was rather a good metaphor for the month....more on that in a minute.

2. Kennel went just fine. Vacation was good. I found a lovely tie -- made me laugh so hard that I had to buy it. Every dog needs a tie to go to church. See picture below.

3. Day before vacation, I found that I have to move. Know of a house around here for rent? This is not making things easy.

4. While on vacation, I bought some really fuzzy blue socks.

5. Today, Bu is teething and is rather miserable. He has diarrea and has made a mess. *sigh* This has not been a pleasant day. Again, a good metaphor for my month. Poopy.

6. Tonight while I was getting things settled for bed, Bu decided to steal my new blue fuzzy socks (that were on the top of the desk...not the floor) Now, I instantly grabbed him and took them away. But, it didn't last and he grabbed them again. I pulled one out of his mouth. I can't find the other one. So, I'm waiting and watching for any signs of distress.

7. I swear, either I need to find the other socks in the office or in his poo. I'm not looking forward to a distressed dog who needs surgery if this is where this is heading.

8. Can I say one more time, that Pooopy is a good metaphor for my month?


Pray for me ... pray for Bu...


3 comments:

Randi said...

Hello Bugenhagen! I remember seeing you on the Daily Puppy & my mom went absolutely BONKERS cuz she LOVES great danes....& you are such a handsome one too! Yikes..I am praying & keeping my paws crossed that that blue sock does not end up a brown sock that exits your exit in back!
Come visit my blog whenever you have time...do you mind if I link you on my blog...I love to see what your doing every day!
Love & Licks,
Randi

Randi said...

Hi Bugenhagen..me again..I forgot to tell you I love the tie! You look very grown up!
Love & Licks,
Randi

Anonymous said...

Bu, I love love love the tie! It makes you look like a grown puppy. I hope there was a pleasant outcome with the blue sock. I had to take all the sock toys away from my puppy as she kept chewing them up and then coughing/puking up disgusting looking balls of thread stuff. It was kind of nasty.

I hope you are doing well and will learn to leave things on top of dressers, cabinets, stoves and tables alone.