Friday, August 17, 2007

LONG TIME!

Hi there ya'll... I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything in WEEKS!! Work has been busy and a 5 month old puppy likes to be busy too! Speaking up pups. Bugenhagen has had lots of new expereinces. We have continued with puppy kindergarten -- and will "graduate" next Tuesday. I think that we will do Agility Boot Camp next before more obedience -- He has the basic obedience down and I'll keep working on that, but I think we need more "fun stuff" (As I find that obedience classes bore and depress ME!) Bu has also gotten to go to Doggie Day Care now quite a few times! HE LOVES IT!!! And so do I! When I go to Grand Forks for meetings or visits, I'm able to take Bu and drop him off for 1/2 a day. This way, he gets to play and romp and I don't have to rush back to Warren. We both are very happy. Money well spent. I can even watch him from my computer when he's there. http://www.ruffin-it-ddc.com I will post some pictures tonight.

Ohh, and for the record, Bu is now 5 months old and weighs in at 80lbs. His longest toes are the length of my pinkie finger, and his paws take up the whole palm of my hand! He's going to be a big boy like his dad!

No comments: