Thursday, April 5, 2007

A Pile of Pups!!!


And, this is perhaps my favorite way of seeing a puppy... in a blessed pile. Look at all those little things. Just think, they will all grow up to be big boys! (and ONE girl) Lori is their breeder Mom and she's been so so sweet to keep me updated with pictures. It has helped so that I could fall in love very fast! Look at my big boy laying on top of everyone! Hehehe!


I really miss my Tipper and am going to be "borrowing" a dog today for the week. I love getting to dog-sit! So, tonight, I'll snuggle up with Sammie and wait for Baby Bu to come home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new baby! I have a 17-month-old male dane named Savage, and it's been quite an adventure so far! Good luck with Bu, and keep posting more pictures. You can never have enough puppy pics.
By the way, Savvy's blog address is http://www.savagedane.blogspot.com if you'd like to visit him.