Wednesday, April 25, 2007

and still waiting...

Do you all know how hard it is for me to wait to have a new puppy bounding around my house? Actually, I'm sure you do because most of you who actually check in on here are sick of me showing you pictures! Bu was born March 25 ... so this is his one month birthday! (actually, he's 32 days old...who's counting?) So, just a few more weeks. Gives me a bit of time to decide if I need to buy a new crate before he gets here or in a few months. Might be a moot point though, I had to buy a new cell phone today since the other one broke and we weren't up for a new "free" cell phone. UGH. Good news, I have 1 place in GF to buy his puppy food... and I've found a place online that has free shipping in MN. So, it may just be cheaper to ship it here. So, Bu dear, I've re-arranged the living room and as the days get closer, I'll finish puppy proofing the house.

No comments: