Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pictures from Today

 Bouncy girl wanders through Bu's legs and barks....he barks back.  We are a noisy family!
 While wandering around the yard isn't Bu's favorite pastime, but Nella LOVES following him around.
 And can YOU resist that face?  Yeah, I'm a sucker.
And get this, she can actually pick that ball up and carry it around!!  Bu hasn't been playing with toys (even when I've tried to get him to play) for a year or so now.  But, because of Nella, there is much renewed interest! 

2 comments:

Dexter said...

Yuh, I am most keen to have any toy that is in PeeWee's mouth even if I have neglected it for ages. In fact if I have foodables that I don't like I will hide them in my mouth from him and then spit them out when he is gone.

She is a regular little power lifter, huh. I like that. Of course she is admiring her big brother and looking to him to teach her the ways of full sized doggies.

Slobbers,
Mango

Honey the Great Dane said...

Hi Bu - and Nella! My good friend, Mango the Mastiff, told me about you and suggested I come by to say hello! I always love to make new blog friends - and especially like meeting giant doggies like me! :-)

Little Nella is SOOOOOO cute! My human says she has a face like an angel! :-) And wow - she must be awfully strong too - am a bit wimp and won't lift anything heavy, even though I probably could in my big jaws! :-)

Anyway, I hope you will come over to visit me and say hi!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
www.bighoneydog.com